Death Valley Wisdom Journey
March 16th - 19th, 2018
All too often, the tension of modern living has us feeling stressed as we run from one thing to the next, multi-tasking and feeling overwhelmed. We rarely slow down to experience ease and calm in our lives and lose touch with our own inner sense of self, our spirit.
Indeed, there is a way to clear away the density of physical, mental and emotional discomfort and move beyond what has held you in place for so long.
Are you seeking some space to unravel stress, unplug from technology, ease your nervous system and relax tension in your emotional, physical and mental body?
How would you like do it all while experiencing some of the most breath taking landscapes California has to offer?
Join us as we travel beyond the shadow of Mt. Whitney to the vast ancient sea bed of Death Valley National Park, with nature immersion walks and a sunrise drum meditation designed to relax your nervous system and reconnect you with your own sense of inner peace and clarity.
DURING our TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY YOU'LL HAVE A CHANCE TO...
• Get close to Earth and calm your nervous system with quiet reflection time and nature immersion walks through colorful slot canyons.
• Deepen your connection with the nurturance and therapeutic qualities of the natural world with a sunrise mountain-top drum meditation to honor your own innate wisdom and restore clarity on the mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
• Learn simple breath and mindfulness practices that encourage states of inner peace and stillness as you welcome these qualities into your daily life.
• Connect with like-minded friends through shared experiences and be in a safe group energy that sends lasting positive ripples into all aspects of your life.
- Recharge your body with delicious organic meals and cleansing teas as you take in panoramic views of the vast mountain ranges and valleys.
Welcome to your most authentic and natural way of being!
A RARE JEWEL OF THE CALIFORNIA LANDSCAPE
Death Valley is located east of the Sierra Nevada mountains just beyond the shadow of Mt. Whitney (the highest peak in the contiguous United States). The terrain descends deep and slow into the Earth to the lowest elevation point in North America making it an extraordinary place to feel held by the earth and grounded in nature!
The vast panoramas of valleys and mountains appear at first, awe-inspiring and desolate. But in quiet stillness, Death Valley reveals new ways to connect with nature, offering insights as you journey inward for clarity and guidance. With daytime averages of 82 degrees this time of year, you’ll get to explore some of the deserts hidden treasures in ideal weather.
More Info About This Magical Three Night Camping Experience:
• All group activities are optional ( including nature immersion activities, meditations, hiking and drum journey) and there will be plenty of opportunity for personal exploration and time in nature.
• Participants will share nine vegetarian, high quality and mostly organic meals that will be offered from Friday dinner through Monday lunch. Meal preparations will be a fun, shared experience but is not mandatory. Full outdoor kitchen will be available for use.
• Costs for the trip including food, campsite, park entrance, fire wood and ice will be shared equally among participants making this trip both highly valuable and highly affordable.
If you're considering joining us or would like more information, I'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT YOUR GUIDE
Justin Spyres is a mindfulness mentor, nature immersion guide and neuromuscular therapist who connects people to a space of calm and stillness within themselves as they navigate their day to day lives.
Throughout life traumas and hardship, he found solace in and embraced the healing qualities of the natural world. He is the creator of the Spirit Alignment Program, which helps clients discover the wonders of nature, harmonize their inner and outer worlds and retrain their nervous system for greater love, joy and ease.