Wherever you are on your life path, if you're facing great challenge or just feeling the call to reset, you are invited to join us for a sacred meditation with the ancient California Redwoods.
We'll walk quietly in nature, breathing deeply and pausing to connect with these ancient temples of the natural world. In a supportive natural setting, we'll lay out blankets, sip tea and get close to the forest floor. The gentle guided journey and rhythm of the frame drum can help you quickly relax into a calm meditative state and feel at home in your body…
It is from this grounded space that you can connect more deeply with your own sense of spirituality so you can feel and experience for yourself, your own special connection to the Earth and our natural world.
THIS UNIQUE EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
• Silent time in nature to clear the mind, get still and clear out thoughts and emotions that are no longer of service.
• A simple nature-based activity that will welcome the healing qualities of nature into your life as you become more grounded and feel at home in your body.
• Tea service with therapeutic herbal teas that support your health and well-being.
HOW THE DRUM JOURNEY MEDITATION CAN SUPPORT YOU:
• Gently guiding the brain into relaxed states of theta
• Harmonizing biological rhythms such as sleep cycles
• Healing on an emotional and spiritual level
• Calming the nervous system and reducing stress related hormones
• Unwinding muscular tension
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"Justin holds a safe and sacred space for people to connect with and get familiar with that inner stillness and peace within. He has a strong connection with the frame drum and uses this connection to hold space for us as we journey deep within ourselves."
ABOUT THE TRAIL
This will be less like a hike and more like a casual stroll through the woods with stops along the way. There is only slight elevation gain on the return walk and roundtrip walking distance will be 1.5 to 2 miles total.
To RSVP, please feel free to reach out via my contact page under general inquiries
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable shoes to walk in
Layers of clothing in case of mosquitos, cooler weather or rain
Small blanket for drum journey meditation in nature
Favorite Mug! (optional as cups will be provided)
Tea (serving therapeutic tea from an organic herb garden)
PLEASE USE THE RESTROOM PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AS THERE ARE NONE AT THE TRAILHEAD OR ON THE TRAIL.
WHEN TO ARRIVE
We’ll meet at the Vienna Woods Trailhead (at Nisene Marks State Park) located next to the corner of Wilshire Drive and Danube Drive in Aptos, CA. This is a residential area, please be mindful when parking. Please try and arrive 10 minutes early as we'll be starting promptly at 1pm.
Your friend and guide,